Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Time to be Thankful

Chatting with an old friend from childhood, I realize how lucky I am having a friend like her, away on the other side of the globe for a long time but still close to heart.  I am thankful for those years of laughter and tears we spent together in the age of innocence.  That memory of school days  brings me the sentimental thoughts of life and all that I should be thankful for.



Health, family, friends, my lovely children and the man of my life.  I'm thankful for all that I have.  And thanks to Clark, I can work with him in the photography field.  I'm still not a good assistant for him but whether it is a wedding or family get together, I feel happy being a part of that precious moment.  The satisfaction of turning light into an art form and feeling the emotions captured on screen is enormous. I enjoy sharing this simple happiness with the love of my life when these precious moments of others also become a part of our shared memory.  How lucky are we to have so much shared memory!

I am thankful to be living in this world, to explore, to see, to feel, to love.


No comments:

Post a Comment