Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful for ...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Reflecting the year passing, it was not the brightest year I've had but I have so much to be thankful for. 

I'm thankful for Clark, who always takes his family as his top priority and responsibility, a quality that saved lives of his loved ones and that keeps the family tight.

I'm thankful for the whole family defeating death, surviving disease and sickness, holding strong together.

I'm thankful for my two little blessings, Little Mr. Sun and Little Miss Giggles, who bring endless joy to the entire family.

I'm thankful for the support from friends, colleagues and extended families through ups and downs.

I'm thankful for the great teachers of my kids who make their school experience so enjoyable.

I'm thankful for all the people from whom I draw inspiration.

I'm thankful for all the people we've worked with who keep us doing what we love.

I'm thankful for all the wonderful families who supported our philanthropy effort through "Family Portrait Month".

I'm thankful for living and being able to say "What a wonderful life!"

It's appropriate to end this post with some of our favorite images from the recent "Smile" session, which I had a blast with the happy prince and princess.  The weather was perfect and the family was relaxed and fun.  We were totally amazed by the happy laughs of little princess K who is usually quiet and only gives a reserved smile.  I'm thankful for the great time the happy prince and happy princess K spent with us together checking out the trees and playing with the leaves, which brought me back the simplest but happiest childhood fun!  What a wonderful autumn day!

No comments:

Post a Comment